Translate

Customer satisfaction: lo steward che salta addosso alla passeggera

Passenger: JetBlue Attendant Sexually Harassed Me
Tells CBS 2 HD Employee Showed Naked Pictures Of Himself, Made Lewd Comments, Grabbed Victim's Buttocks
Employee Has Since Admitted Guilt To Some Of The Charges
ReportingKristine Johnson NEW YORK (CBS) ―
  • In an exclusive interview with CBS 2 HD, a New Jersey woman described her terrifying encounter in the sky. She said it happened on a JetBlue flight, and what was supposed to be a trip home from a fun visit with family instead turned into an ordeal. She said it all started shortly after she boarded the plane. She said she has yet to recover. Gina Rousett is still traumatized eight months after she says a JetBlue flight from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. to Newark turned into a nightmare. It started with what she thought was a friendly conversation with a flight attendant, but looking back now, she says she should have been wary. "He literally told me he was going to have nobody sit next to me because I was all his," Rousett said. "I was definitely trapped." And after takeoff it got much worse. Rousett said Dayne Arokium's behavior was lewd and outrageous. "He kept telling me that he wanted me," Rousset said. "At one point he said, 'You know you want me,' and [he was] always grabbing himself, all the time." And she said twice he tossed his cell phone, showing naked pictures of himself, onto her tray table. "I told him, 'You're disgusting. You know I'm married and I don't want any part of you,' but he kept going and going and going," Rousset said. Frantic, she escaped to the bathroom. Rousett said he followed, making vulgar comments through the door. On her way back to her seat, she said Arokium grabbed her buttocks. But incredibly, she did nothing and told no one. "I was scared. I was really, really scared," Rousett said. "Why I didn't get up and say something to somebody I don't know." Seven months later, flight attendant Arokium was arrested on charges of "obscene and indecent exposure" and for making a "lewd, obscene and indecent sexual proposal." According to charging documents, Arokium "admitted to showing the full body naked picture on his cell phone" and "to making sexual advances." But he denied "grabbing" Rousett or "acting in a harassing manner." In a statement to CBS 2 HD, JetBlue said Arokium no longer works for the airline and that "JetBlue has and will continue to cooperate in the investigation." Rousett said she wishes she had spoken up on the plane and hopes by coming forward now other women will learn from her. "I don't think I will ever get over it," she said. "I think it will always be there in my mind." When reached at home, Arokium said that on the advice of his attorney, he had no comment. His attorney did not return our call for comment. According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, Arokium has not yet entered a plea in the case against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment