Translate

MacGregor..



Dear friends,
After a couple of months of "silence" and hard work I'm back with more updates and a video of same of the fights that will be featured in the new musical "MacGregor”.
For those who don’t know me long enough, MacGregor is a Broadway-bound musical Gianluca Cucchiara and I created in 1992.  After many incarnations, 4 concept albums and 4 workshops (off-Broadway and in the West End) today the project has been brought back to life with a great score by Gianluca Cucchiara, a new book penned by Andrew Whelan and myself - based on an original book I had co-wrote with Dori Salerno and Nanci Hunter - lyrics by Andrew Whelan, and the direction of Thomas De Mallet Burgess.  Nancy Garson and Peter Teale are producing it with me, while Ian Rose is in charge of choreographing the fights and Andrea Sorrentino of costumes.
The new demo reel is ready and so are the new brochure and the rest of the promo material.
Next stops: Broadway and London's West End to meet the best producers in the world.
Wish us good luck and enjoy the video linked below.
All the best,
Max